What's new

Finally getting to try a cortes

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've had alot of tesoro's in the past but never got to try a cortes so i'm pretty happy right now, if anybody has any tips on runnig this machine that would be great! would like to hear how you guys like the sum mode?
 
I love my Cortes. I use my thumb to switch over to sum when I want to double check a signal. Pay close attention to the almost silent chatter, it is almost always a deep coin. This detector is great for picking good stuff out of trash. I had never used the wide and narrow very much but lately I have been re reading the manual and trying those out more. Takes some getting used to but once you do, I think you will love it. Let me know how it's working out for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom