What's new

Finally got 2 boxes of 2009 pennies

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello all,
I finally got 2 boxes of 2009 lincoln pennies...


Now what to do with them. I hate Ebay and refuse to use it.

Anybody interested make me an offer. You could easily resell them and make a profit.


Thanks,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
I ask everytime and noone has any. I guess I'll just have to start ordering boxes and boxes of them. But I don't have one of those cool machines to seperate copper from zinc.
 
Jason,

I'd say for the money you can make, you need to suck it up and do ebay. You can make some good coin in a short period (I'd do 1 day auctions, since they are coming out more and more).

They will eventually be worth a penny, but while they are worth more you might as well prosper. :-)

John
 
How's $26 sound. You're technically still making a profit. haha
 
HolyDiver said:
How's $26 sound. You're technically still making a profit. haha


I will send you a roll or two for that. Just kidding! So you will sell you silver halves to me for $0.54 a piece, your still making a profit!!! LOL! :tongue3:

Jason
 
DrDetector said:
How much do you want for a box?

Maybe working on a deal with a fellow member as we speak. PM me if your interested. If deal doesnt go through maybe you can get a box or two.

Jason
 
Jimmy@romega said:
I noticed lately that bids are dramatically went down on the new pennies on E-bay.

I am not aking a real lot fo rthem you could still list them on ebay and make a profit easily.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom