What's new

Finally Got a Dream Box! Updated: (sold see last post)

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Not a traditional one but still a Dream Box. Solid box of 2010 P Dimes. Estimated value $2,000-$4,000!
 

Attachments

  • downsized_0503001146.webp
    downsized_0503001146.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 948
Upvote 0
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

Wow! Congrats!
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

Get those suckers SOLD! Prices will inevitably drop the longer you sit on them.
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

Jason,
A dream box is an understatement ! That's the equivalent of finding an entire box of silver Rosies. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hello2:
Good Job!!
Rich
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

JasonB said:
Not a traditional one but still a Dream Box. Solid box of 2010 P Dimes. Estimated value $2,000-$4,000!
Had to put on Sun Glasses to see them- soo shiney like a babies hiney; still do not understand why anyone would pay for them but what do I know anyway. ???
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

I wouldn't have tried to sell them all at once like that. I'm hoping you get top dollar but I would have guessed that you would have done better releasing a few rolls at a time. I would have saved back a couple of rolls as well for myself. Although the price is likely to go down you never really know what will happen in the future.

Good luck!
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

That's cool!! Good luck with the sale.
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

I'm gonna follow it too. (You want us to bid it up?) :laughing7:


Hope it does well for you. Looks like you are up a $100 bucks already!!!!l
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

I agree that I would have made more in smaller lots but I just want to dump the box at a good premium. I think holding them is a risk - they may drop in price quickly.

I still have a few rolls held back and I have another listing where I've grouped them in smaller amounts.

I think I may have a couple more boxes lined up too.
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

dave5710 said:
I'm gonna follow it too. (You want us to bid it up?) :laughing7:


Hope it does well for you. Looks like you are up a $100 bucks already!!!!l
Careful now you do not want to get stuck with a bunch of worthless clad.
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

Nice I hope they sell for alot of $$$$.With the profit buy more 90%
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

Holy crud... Go back to where you got that box and see if they have more.
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
you CAN'T complain about that
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

Would someone explain to me what is so special about that?
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

SteveDodds said:
Would someone explain to me what is so special about that?

2010 dimes have a low mintage, therefor they go for a premium.
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

But the year is not over yet. Are they done making them for the year? What are the mintage numbers? I thought that they didn't release the mintage numbers for a while after the year ended.
 
Re: Finally Got a Dream Box!

Way to go! Yes, I would sell them asap for those prices. At least you can put them back into circulation if the price falls--you won't lose a dime!

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom