What's new

Finally got a sealed box today.

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
I finally got my first sealed box of 2009 rail splitters along with 20 rolls from other banks. I have managed plenty of almost full boxes in the past. I should still manage a little profit on feebay.
 
Upvote 0
better get them on there fast. the last time i checked they were selling for about 66.00 a box. if i get anymore i think i am going to hold onto them and see if the price goes up later. the log cabin seems to be the hardest to find around here, i only managed to get one box of those
 
silvercop said:
better get them on there fast. the last time i checked they were selling for about 66.00 a box. if i get anymore i think i am going to hold onto them and see if the price goes up later. the log cabin seems to be the hardest to find around here, i only managed to get one box of those

After the third and forth come out the price of railsplitter will go back up. More and more people clooect every time they are released. I think holding is a good idea.
 
I already got them up there on ebay. Sold 40 of them last week just 10 short of a full box sold for 50 but thats with an extra 12.25 for shipping. From my calculations the rolls are averaging 1.25-1.50 as of lately. 70 should bring around 100.00 with the demands not being so great. I do have a reserve price set on the auction just to be on the safe side. I woulndn't mind waiting it out for a later date but out here where I live the rail splitters are everywhere. I get them in change at walmart, lowes, mcdonalds.

Looking forward to the next issue, the banks around here are more generous as of lately. They've been giving me whatever they got. Hope they keep up that trend long enough for the next design.

I keep an update on the auction.
 
Sold for 80.00 + 12.25 shipping. I already got another sealed box from yesterday not sure if i want to sell them.
 
I still have not seen any of the 09 pennies or dimes in my area.

Nice job!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom