What's new

Got Iced Butter from the Lake Today!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,921
Reaction score
47,655
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The beaches are getting really busy finally, so finds are improving.
I hit the water early so I could avoid the crowds in the water, but still had yahoos trying to mow me down with kayaks and SUPs!
It was well worth the effort though. Only about an hour in and behold, a sparkling beauty shining in the scoop. :icon_thumright:

IMG_1928.webp


$4.97 in clad, plus a $20 Mexican coin (gotta be worth something, right? :dontknow:)
IMG_1924.webp


Even found some refreshment rolling around on the bottom!
IMG_1927.webp


Best ring so far this year for me!
IMG_1929.webp
IMG_1930.webp


Thanks for stopping by and having a look!
 
Upvote 28
The beaches are getting really busy finally, so finds are improving.
I hit the water early so I could avoid the crowds in the water, but still had yahoos trying to mow me down with kayaks and SUPs!
It was well worth the effort though. Only about an hour in and behold, a sparkling beauty shining in the scoop. :icon_thumright:

View attachment 2261595

$4.97 in clad, plus a $20 Mexican coin (gotta be worth something, right? :dontknow:)
View attachment 2261596

Even found some refreshment rolling around on the bottom!
View attachment 2261597

Best ring so far this year for me!
View attachment 2261598View attachment 2261599

Thanks for stopping by and having a look!
Hey buddy, is that a gold ring?
 
Spectacular!!!!!!!
Congratulations
 
I always thought that was "ice" water! :laughing7:
 
That ring is every hunters dream
Nice work!!!!!!
 
It is a very nice ring, but the stones are cubic zirconia, not diamonds.

Jealousy will get you nowhere R-C! :laughing7:

It's true, I didn't notice the "CZ" stamp when looking for the gold karats. :BangHead:
 
The beaches are getting really busy finally, so finds are improving.
I hit the water early so I could avoid the crowds in the water, but still had yahoos trying to mow me down with kayaks and SUPs!
It was well worth the effort though. Only about an hour in and behold, a sparkling beauty shining in the scoop. :icon_thumright:

View attachment 2261595

$4.97 in clad, plus a $20 Mexican coin (gotta be worth something, right? :dontknow:)
View attachment 2261596

Even found some refreshment rolling around on the bottom!
View attachment 2261597

Best ring so far this year for me!
View attachment 2261598View attachment 2261599

Thanks for stopping by and having a look!
A diver flag on a float attached to your belt with a rope will help with your issue
 
The beaches are getting really busy finally, so finds are improving.
I hit the water early so I could avoid the crowds in the water, but still had yahoos trying to mow me down with kayaks and SUPs!
It was well worth the effort though. Only about an hour in and behold, a sparkling beauty shining in the scoop. :icon_thumright:

View attachment 2261595

$4.97 in clad, plus a $20 Mexican coin (gotta be worth something, right? :dontknow:)
View attachment 2261596

Even found some refreshment rolling around on the bottom!
View attachment 2261597

Best ring so far this year for me!
View attachment 2261598View attachment 2261599

Thanks for stopping by and having a look!
Do you tend to find that most of your jewelry is in the water or on the beach? I know of one guy here locally that says most is in waist deep water at least.
 
very nice ring i found a unopend 20 oz bud light lime about a foot deep on a local beach.I took a break and drank it!!!:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom