What's new

Finally Got Gold Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken and I decided to go detecting today and met my cousin , Ray, at the beach. It's been 3 weeks since we hit the water but decided today was the day. When we got to the beach site there were already 2 others detecting in the area. I went to an area south of them and got very few signals. I finally got lucky and dug a thin 1.8gr. 10kt. gold band. What a great feeling to see that yellow in the scoop!!
New Find 022.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks old and thin, but, still a winner! Very nice!
 
Nice old looking gold band Les....If it's there....You can definitely find it.....Hope to see you when I'm down this year.....Be down May 7th to May 18th.
 
Slim but nice! Which Detector was the lucky one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom