What's new

Finally got it graded--so excited!

Silver Worm

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
705
Reaction score
580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ms.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
image.webp
 
Hilarious! Well done...
 
It's a beauty, love it. Should have graded a little better not being bent.
 
Good thing you didn't try and clean it..
 
HAH! You pulled a fast one! :occasion14:
 
That's funny.
Put it up on the bay. Someone will buy it :)
 
Excellent. I pulled about 10 of them today.
 
I do not agree with the grade . It is definitely fine or better given the vintage patina.
 
Nice score. Love the toning on that piece
 
I think I saw that one on ebay last week. :laughing7:
 
I need to send mine in to be graded now!
 
Very nice... Do you know which variety it is? I'm not seeing it in my books.... I'd like to think my collection is almost complete, but it seems there's always some scarce variant turning up...
 
Now this is a BANNER post!! Got me.
 
Did they place a value on it? Seeing that it is the rare 1 o-clock orientation variety ought to up the value considerably.
 
:thumbsup:

Auction it to the lowest bidder.....

I only see one problem with that statement. The lowest bidder would probably be in the negatives. He would have to pay someone to take it and pay shipping!
 
Awesome find! I had one just like it. But, when i had it graded it came back with a note saying it was a cheap copy made in China.
 
Excellent. I pulled about 10 of them today.

Your just jealous of Silver Worms amazing find and grade!!!!! :BangHead: I'll put my 1/2 horseshoe find yesterday up against you 10 tabs any day buddy. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom