What's new

Finally got it graded--so excited!

I wonder if it was checked for fingerprints? It could have been pulled by someone famous.
 
Wow, nice score !! How deep was it ? Gee I've never found one of those. ::)
 
Dang Silver Worm . A big congrats to you!

While trying not to be covetous , your tab just makes it harder to keep hunting for such a rarity knowing the odds are astronomical with there being one less now.
But at the same time there is a twinge of hope reborn....maybe ...just maybe , another could be out there ...somewhere.

I'm fully confident you have put many hours into research and acquiring site permissions over the years to earn your find , but still.... Luck had to play a part in it too.
It just had to....and did shine on you that day.
:icon_thumright:
 
I wonder if it was checked for fingerprints? It could have been pulled by someone famous.

GREAT IDEA.... Boy you are good!!! I'm now going to dust for fingerprints on every horseshoe I dig.... I KNOW some of these came from famous folks, outlaws and politicians. I'm so good at this that I can tell by just looking... ask me on "I know everything Thursday's"..... :occasion14:
 
That is a nice find. Reminds me of the story of the Buried Treasure somewhere in Oregon. The legend has it that a group of Redneck from Oklahoma made a visit to Oregon and had a bunch of pull tabs with them. As the story goes the Rednecks knew there were hippies in the area so they dug a two foot by two foot hole and placed the pull tabs in it so the hippies would not take them and use them as necklaces. They were visited by some hippies and were never seen again. There are broken tree branches on a pine tree that point to the location of the pull tabs. I have just started this research so if anyone else knows anything thing about this legend please post.
 
Its a shame it was damaged but stick with it, I'm sure you will find one in nearly uncirculated condition!
 
Too cheap to have it conserved I see. :dontknow: :tongue3:

I agree Banner on the slabbed tab:headbang:
 
That's just too funny. Love it:thumbsup:
 
bahahahaha ya got me!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom