What's new

Finally got my Ax...

Justintime

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
346
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a friend who is native american, put my conglomerate ax on a stick. It took a year for him to find the right stick. He soaked all the wrappings, so when it dried, its nice and tight. He makes things for me all the time. He always does me a awsome job. IMAG0829_1.webpIMAG0830.webpIMAG0831_1.webp Thanks Justintime
 
Upvote 0
Nice Monsterrack, looks great, like the bead work. Justintime
 
cool:thumbsup:I'm no Indian but this is one I made for a fellow artifact hunterView attachment 878086
monster,

the axe head on yours, do you know the type of stone? did someone make that axehead recently or is it old? reason I ask is the only time I have seen modern flint knapped chert like that, it was fossilzed corral from Florida, which turns a nice burnt ochre color and glossy when heated just right. Really nice stone..and your hafting for the axe looks great.
 
I have a friend who is native american, put my conglomerate ax on a stick. It took a year for him to find the right stick. He soaked all the wrappings, so when it dried, its nice and tight. He makes things for me all the time. He always does me a awsome job.View attachment 878032View attachment 878033View attachment 878036 Thanks Justintime
great axe Jusin, the axehead is old? it appears old to my eyes. the Indian buddy did a great job hafting it, like the color of the handle.
 
My friend is very talented, he has made gifts for me, and my family.IMAG0887.webpHe made this fan for my daughter, so that she can dance, in the circle. IMAG0891.webpThis knife, out of some Elk, and a lawnmower blade, IMAG0906.webp put a stone on this antler, for me, in about ten min.IMAG0907.webpIMAG0913.webp smallest Bow and arrow, ever.IMAG0468.webp. Thanks Justintime
 
That is an awesome piece !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom