Finally got out after about a month

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
I finally manage to sneek off for about 5 hours for a much needed rock addict fix. Between work and other crap my hunting this year is pretty much to a end the way it's looking. I know it's early in the year but the boss man at work said were forecasted balls to the wall for the next 12 months with allot of travel. Any who, enough crying and here's what I manage to find yesterday. Enjoy I did.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

1point

Mar 13, 2011
Central Iowa
??? something about enough crying?? seriously, you finally get out and then proceed to put the hammer on them! Nice job Lee - that teardrop point is a dandy! Sounds like you're getting a taste of my schedule from last year.. ;D

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
You sir, are incredible! I'm happy when I find one point and a couple pieces of pottery. I'll bet your pockets look like full chipmunk cheeks by the time you get to the truck. Way to go, Lee!

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Nice ones Lee :thumbsup: I'm glad you could finally get out! I went out yesterday down to a place where we have done well before :wink: I got down there about noon, but someone had beat me to the main area. All I found was some pottery, a Adena with the tip off it, and a snapped base point for my troubles :-\

JRuss

Mar 25, 2011
Man you make that creek walking look like fun. I suppose with awesome creeks like that it just kills you not being able to get out as much. Nice job!

Sprig

Mar 10, 2011
I was beginning to think you had your standards too high at the beginning of that video when you were complaining about the tip being broken. (If it was the video I was shooting you wouldn't be able to see the point in the water because I would have been jumping up and down with excitement so much :hello2:) However, you redeemed yourself and showed your appreciation to the Indian Gods for what they give up to you.

Nice hunt bud - never dissappointed in your videos! :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread