Finally got out to Hunt in the Last 2 weeks

Oct 19, 2007
born in 3 sisters, tx. now living west of tilden
Detector(s) used
X-Terra70, X-Terra 50, Ace250, Ace150, GTI 1500,GTA 1000 Ultra, Tejon, Vaquero
Hi Folks i finally was able to get out and MD last Thursday & a couple times this week
so far, Yesterday i thought i had struck Pay Dirt of Finally finding a Silver 3 Cent Silver
but it was some Game Tokens from 1966 which were about the same size....<Dang it>
but did still find some coins @ the location of a old house thats being torn down.

Oh Well better that getting Skunked

F1.jpg

The Gaming Tokens were made from Aluminum & i got a VDI of 36 on all of them Rascals

F2.JPG

Dave

Upvote 0
Great finds Tex , play money is on my wish list and you got three , lol .............. where's the monkey ??

Mac

Yes my favorite toy Monkies in a Barrel.... Do they even make them anymore?

Congrates!!

Happy Hunting

Twin Digger

Those are nice....we are still frozen here in Missouri

Dave, those are some awesome finds...you did better than me. I have zero ;D

:wink: RR

Looks like you did pretty good to me! I went out for a few Monday and found a dimestore type ring, lots of gum wrappers and wire and what Grandma says appears to be a brake shoe from an old wagon? :icon_scratch: I dunno...I had fun though! lol I did not find even one stinkin lincoln though! lol Your change you found makes ya look like you had a pretty rich day to me! :tongue3: Congrats!

Nice finds Dave...but, i have a question for you...I just bought an X-70, took one 10 min. hunt in the yard. I have read EVERY post and watched every video you have posted on the 70.....About GB, you, the manual, and other sites have said to switch to AM mode and then GB. So, do you always leave it in AM or can you switch back to patterns(1,2,3) and it still be ground balanced?...I have never seen or read anything about switching it back after GB....just wondering, trying to learn this new machine... Thanks, Jeremy

(probably should've PM'ed this...)

I'd be REALLY happy with those finds, XT! :thumbsup: GREAT hunt~

Nana :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back