What's new

finally got out today

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it be a couple of weeks since I got out to swing my detector. Went to a old farm site where my buddy found a barber and 4 wheats early this spring. All I found was 12 cents and a bucket of junk, old cans, metal pieces, old square nails, and other junk. That how it goes in this hobby good days and bad at least I got to get out after working 6 days of 10 and 12 hour days. Good luck out there......Matt
 
Upvote 8
Congrats on getting out and feeding the beast. Hope you pull some cool things prior to the ground freezing.
 
I had the same kind of day. Gotta dig the junk to find the good stuff is what I tell myself
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom