Finally got out

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Hi all. I've been sick. Doc thinks a tick got me. It wasn't too bad, but I was as red as a beet. We never did find it. Someone at work told me I was really red, then I got a tingling in my neck. That was scary. It seems to have passed, so I guess I'll be fine.

I go to the old homestead today. I dug alot of trash. These people must have lived out back of the house. I found a 1905 and 1890 Indian Head and a 1912 V-Nickle. I scratched that one.

I still think there is a gold coin there.

Thanks for looking.

DM

Attachments

• IH and V-Nickle.jpg
    IH and V-Nickle.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Dig,

good to hear that everyting is back to normal.

Very nice coins you pulled up.

have a good un............

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spots and patches below my waist, got really consistent on the way up. From my neck up was really bad. My face....forget it, I was alot worse than I am now. And that is saying alot. :D

DM

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Hey DM, glad you're gettin back to normal (normality is over rated ;)) Best get out there & dig yer butt off before everything turns white & freezes! Hope you find that gold coin soon! Nice Injuns & V........... ;D

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Michigan Badger said:
Good to hear you're doing fine now. I'd almost bet a spider got you.

Nice coins!

Badger

Could be Badger. I went to bed without it and woke up with it. I guess we will never know.

DM

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Nice finds. Glad you are doing ok now. Sorry about the scratched coin, I scuffed up a 1920 wheatie today myself, it was under a huge root and naturally my blade managed to find it LoL.

Rev

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggin...sweet finds, that V-nickel is in nice shape, hard to find them that nice for they aer usually all corroded. Watch for any lingering effects from whatever bit you, sounds more like a spider bite to me, for most tick bites, ie...lyme disease linger and give you alot of joint pain for a while, I was an EMT for 6 years, but I am not a doctor so be sure to follow up with him and if ANY new or recurring symptoms show call him or go to the ER immediately. Lyme disease is a pain, but is in most cases very treatable, but the key is early detection and treatment. Most deer tick bites ( the ones that carry Lyme disease) leave a bite mark that looks like a mini bullseye.
Looks like you already got some nice coins out of that site, but I agree with you...theres silver there... ;D ;D ;D, so go get it and I look forward to your post(s) of the silver finds...:):)
Good luck and HH!!!

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Thanks Maine,

I'm looking more at a spider bite myself. We never did find the bite, so it must be small. Spiders are trying to come inside now.

Thanks for everyone's concern.

DM

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Bummer about the scratch, happens to me too, just gotta be careful. Hope you find a gold coin back there. HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread