MrSchulz
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2012
- Messages
- 1,542
- Reaction score
- 314
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- DeWitt, Iowa
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I've been wanting to detect this new site for about 3 weeks now, and I finally found the guy to get permission. This site is owned by the local grocery store, which has been family owned since 1949. This site is a virgin site. There was railroad tracks that went directly past this spot up until 1925 when they were torn out. According to an 1874 map, a house sat here, up until 1932, when it no longer was shown in the map so i'm assuming it was torn down around then. I'll hit it when im done with classes today. Wish me luck.

LOT NUMBER 1
HH
MrSchulz

LOT NUMBER 1HH
MrSchulz

I'm going to hit the entire lot. This street was torn up about two months ago, it's close to my house, and I dug up three old railroad spikes in one of the tear outs. It was cool!








