What's new

Finally, my first Barber quarter

rastinirv

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
648
Reaction score
1,017
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Along with about two dozen clad dimes and one Wheat cent, I finally found my first Barber quarter, a nice looking 1908-o, about 6.5 inches down. I needed that! Had been a while since I found anything really good. Thanks for looking!

bq1.webpbq2.webp
 
Upvote 64
That Barber Quarter is a beauty! What does the reverse look like? Congratulations on your First! :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on your first Barber quarter! Looks like a real beauty too.

-- Jeff --
 
That Barber Quarter is a beauty! What does the reverse look like? Congratulations on your First! :icon_thumright:

I'm glad you asked me, because now that I photographed it, I realize it's actually a 1908-D

bq3.webp
 
Congratualtions on the nice silver find! :occasion14:
 
Nice detail on an awesome find! Congrats!
 
Such good condition! My first was a 1907 that is rubbed raw!! Yours is WAY nicer ;) good find!
 
congratulations.. She is a pretty one too..
 
Nice find. My first and only looks a lot like one of those discs from an electrical box. Hope to find a better one someday
 
Love the Barber series. Nice score.
 
Congratulations on your first barber quarter. It is in great shape.
 
Great looking coin - congrats! I'm still looking for my first Barber coin - nice find.
 
Awesome looking coin. Congrats on the nice find.
 
Heck yeah! That's a nice find for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom