rastinirv Hero Member Joined Jan 21, 2013 Messages 648 Reaction score 1,017 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2016 #1 Along with about two dozen clad dimes and one Wheat cent, I finally found my first Barber quarter, a nice looking 1908-o, about 6.5 inches down. I needed that! Had been a while since I found anything really good. Thanks for looking! Upvote 64
Along with about two dozen clad dimes and one Wheat cent, I finally found my first Barber quarter, a nice looking 1908-o, about 6.5 inches down. I needed that! Had been a while since I found anything really good. Thanks for looking!
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2016 #21 Congrats that's a beauty of a first!
T thrifty76now Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 3,988 Reaction score 3,726 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunman Indiana Detector(s) used Whites XLT MINELAB SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2016 #22 And it is a beautiful one too.
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2016 #23 I waited 22 years to find my first one. Now I've dug 5 more in 2 years. This one will open the floodgates for you!
I waited 22 years to find my first one. Now I've dug 5 more in 2 years. This one will open the floodgates for you!
B btjbtj Bronze Member Joined Aug 27, 2016 Messages 1,546 Reaction score 1,412 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 31, 2016 #24 Gorgeous coin, and one we have not found yet. Big congrats, – Lisa and John