What's new

Finally my first silver!

applejackmw

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hey all, I finally found a bank today that had some halves. They had $110.00 in rolled halves that the ladies at the bank rolled. I snatched them all up and got 33 silver, 2 90% and 31 40%.
2 64
2 65
2 66
9 67
12 68
6 69
I went by a jewelery shop, a coin shop, and a metal recycling shop and no one seems to know who would buy these for melt value. Any ideas where to go?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0221.webp
    DSCF0221.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 305
Upvote 0
That is a great ratio for 11 rolls. Nice job!!!

You probably won't find anyone who will buy them for melt value because you have to leave a little room for them to make a little as well too, but I may know someone who is interested who would give you a fair deal.
 
Nice feeling to find some silver! Don't screw around and get hooked though... ;)I sell mine to The Louisville Numismatic Exchange. They have fair prices and pay quickly...Not sure if they have a minimum...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom