Finally my turn.

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Hi All! It has been awhile since I have been able to have my own post. Anyway, today was my b-day and my wife got me the best gift ever. $200 in machine rolled halves in yellow wrappers (Brinks?) They produced 41/40% AND 1 Lonely 90%. It is pretty funny that my wife knows where to find silver filled rolls when I have been searching for them for months :dontknow: Anyway, HH SE

Attachments

• Hi Ho Silver.JPG
    Hi Ho Silver.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 382
Upvote 0
okay. now I know what to ask for on my birthday!

Happy Birthday!

apush :read2:

Happy Birthday to you! Tell your wife that was a great idea for your gift and it paid off.
All the best
rileyboy

CanI borrow your wife for my birthday too? :-) I'll return her after she gets me 40 silvers!1 WOW.

COngrats.

And happy birthday.

Silver Stripe said:
Don't forget to ask where she got them so you can go get the rest. Congrats, Mark
jrf30 said:
CanI borrow your wife for my birthday too? :-) I'll return her after she gets me 40 silvers!1 WOW.

COngrats.

And happy birthday.
Rich Hartford said:
Great score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Great pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Great wife :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hello2: :hello2:
HH
Rich
silvercop said:
congrats.....and happy birthday :icon_thumright:
rileyboy said:
Happy Birthday to you! Tell your wife that was a great idea for your gift and it paid off.
All the best
rileyboy
Thanks for all the comments. I let my wife read them to reassure her that she did good on my gift. She thought getting me the rolls was lame because I never find much silver in them:dontknow: Not to mention she is embarrassed to go somewhere and ask for them . I would think she would have realized after roll 3 when I started jumping around acting like I was six years old that I was pleased.

Now I gotta get my wife to read this
She has been very reticent about doing this with me / for me
Maybe this will give her a little motivation

Great gift!
Happy B-Day!

HH

woo hoo! can i get your address and send your wife $5k? that is a cool and unexpected gift - sometimes it seems to work out that way for chr'ers. good things happen to good people...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back