What's new

Finally! one item off Bucket List of Metal detecting Finds :-)

DrunkBrother

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
201
Golden Thread
0
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-track, Excalibur 2 ,CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It was a VERY hard 4 hours of detecting to get the below, but i am very very happy with it :-))

Total is 82 Coins :

IMAG1148.webp

8! rings + piece of pipe that looked like another ring

IMAG1145.webp

Here are all cleaned UP :

IMAG1150.webp


The Star of the Hunt : 8.86 22 CT English marked ring from 1915 !!!

IMAG1153.webp

And the Bucket List find? - I finally got my silver spoon! - marked 1916!

IMAG1154.webp

Thanks for looking :-)
 
Upvote 0
In only 4 hours? Impressive.
 
Nice scoops there those 22k items must be rare now and congrats on the Silver Spoon !
 
OMG!!! What a fabulous hunt you had, DrunkBrother:notworthy:

I love that antique gold ring, and the silver spoon is a fantastic find!

Keep 'em comin"

Lorraine
 
crikey! nice finds:thumbsup:
 
Congratulations on an absolutely awesome hunt.
 
Dude thats a stellar hunt. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Nice digs and thanks for the pics
 
I am never wearing a ring to the beach again
 
Now that's what I call a hunt... thanks for sharing!
 
That does it: detecting Hawaii to much Hum Bug, I'm moving to New Zealand!
Connn Gratssssss!
Now that was hard to say, the way it's been lately, just finding a clad spoon would
be a delight (sigh).
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom