What's new

FINALLY, Some Fall Land Silver

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Third land hunt is the charm I guess. Went to a state park to play for almost two hours. We have hit it hard and so have others. However the park is huge with a capital H. Oldest coin I have ever found in it was an 1825 large cent.

Today I played in the woods like normal and got two wheat cents next to a tree about a foot apart. I slowed down and hit the area pretty hard. Got a 53 and a 63 rosey for my efforts and a 61 house. A good day for that park.

 
Upvote 42
Congratulations on the nice finds and hunting "off the beaten path"! :icon_thumright:
 
Hey, your name is SCUBAdetecor. Don't be an amphibian, leave something on the land for us!

Seriously though, nice job on the silvers man!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom