What's new

Finally Some Gold!

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks, I got out of my slump.

:hello2:

I scored gold on both Friday and Saturday. Prior to that my last gold was in early January - see last picture of the ring with the heart which I had not yet posted. I was super busy with work in January so my hunts were limited.

Anyway gold fever has returned!!!

HH!
 

Attachments

  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    112.4 KB · Views: 882
  • 025.webp
    025.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 868
  • 028.webp
    028.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 849
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 857
Upvote 0
Great job.

Nice rings, I like the classic styling I wonder how old the rings with stones are.

Thanks for posting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom