What's new

Finally some silver!

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
1,513
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to a park today and found lots of clad. Was really hot and was getting ready to leave as the place was filling up for the farmers market. I then got a high quarter hit on the F5. I lifted the coil to see if the numbers would dip. So as not to dig another bottle cap. They stayed steady at 82-85. It showed at 2 inches. Used my screwdriver and out pops this.

WP_20150811_002[1].webp
WP_20150811_008[1].webp

It is a .925 silver mothers ring. I am going to be keeping an eye on the lost and founds and hopefully return it.
Thanks for looking. HH
 
Last edited:
Upvote 26
Sweet ring, good luck on the return.
 
That's a nice looking ring well done
 
Very nice ring recovery, hope you find the owner.
 
NICE MOTHERS BIRTH STONE RING YOU GOT THERE.
 
Thanks for the props guys! Has been a slow year so far.
 
Congratulations
 
good looking ring!, I got my wife the same one in gold, very cool!
 
Cool ring. You don't find one like that very often.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom