What's new

Finally, Something Worth Showing.........

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
3,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me, these finds represent a stellar hunt...........

719 Keepers.webp

3 Wheats (36,44,53), a no date Buffalo (my 3rd), a sterling silver heart and a solid 14k gold heart (0.8 grams).........
Sorry, no other specific info on the jewelry.

Then there are the rest of the days finds..........

719 Hunt.webp

Thanks for lookin' in and good luck on all your hunts!!
 
Upvote 50
A bit of gold and silver for the pot.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
A gold and a silver heart what are the odds great finds thanks for sharing I hear ya ive had lots of hunts with nothing worth posting which makes it that much better when you find some good stuff Great job!!!!!
 
That gold and silver heart would have made my day any day, Awesome hunt!
 
That is one small gold heart. But any gold is good gold I feel. Nice finds
 
A gold and a silver heart what are the odds great finds thanks for sharing I hear ya ive had lots of hunts with nothing worth posting which makes it that much better when you find some good stuff Great job!!!!!

Yeah, A2........I was posting my clad finds, but felt like it was wasting forum space for the folks who are getting the real goods. Thanks for the kind words.........
 
That gold and silver heart would have made my day any day, Awesome hunt!

Deershed, you have no idea how I hunted around those 2 areas...........sure was hoping there was just a leeettle bit more of the same in the vicinity!! :laughing7: Thanks.............
 
That is one small gold heart. But any gold is good gold I feel. Nice finds

Small? Boy, you said it!! It surprised me when it popped out in the open........no extra digging.........
It's my first gold, too...........Thanks, SD............
 
Nice coins!! like it!:thumbsup:
 
I think most of us aren't finding stuff all the time and when we post clad that helps keep it real a lot of it is just the fun and excitement of treasure hunting I spend 10 to 15 hours a week and Ive found good stuff but few and far between so your posts are needed just like the people who do find the banners and good stuff. Try not to compare your finds to others!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"Stellar hunt"? To say the least!!

Getting a better view.gif
 
Seriously Check out my post from a while ago Read the replies very very helpful
 
Great showing of coinage, Chizzy. Looks like over 80 holes you must have dug, not including any junk. You did great and got a work out while you were at it:thumbsup:
 
CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK! Great Finds! :occasion14: :skullflag: Were you using the Vaq?
 
CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK! Great Finds! :occasion14: :skullflag: Were you using the Vaq?

Thanks, Terry.........No, I put the Compadre to work on a new small front yard city permission (thank goodness we finally got some rain). I couldn't even get a full swing.......the targets were so close and plentiful, it was next to impossible to get up from my knees!! I just kept pushing the Compadre around and crawled to the next signal! There's a lot more there. I've been cleaning out the obvious stuff at sites with the Compadre and then going back over the same areas to get the deeper stuff with the Vaquero. Sound reasonable?
 
Sounds Great! That small gold heart shows just how good that Compadre is! Congrats again! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on scoring gold and silver!

I think that you did really well. Best of luck to you sir.
 
WELL! I NEVER!

So much for MY miniscule, unworthy to show finds! ;)

(lol)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom