What's new

Finally thawed out and the silver is flowing

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Well last week netted 2 boxes for the week with all of my banks trucks being snowed in. Today was a different story. Picked up 6 boxes which was a double order at this particular bank. Results...
33-40%ers
8-Franklins
4-64
3-Walkers

Joad
 

Attachments

  • 8409.webp
    8409.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 482
Upvote 0
Nice cull! What is the date on the third Frankie from the top. The field looks very clean. I wouldn't mind seeing a close-up of him.
 
Diver_Down said:
Nice cull! What is the date on the third Frankie from the top. The field looks very clean. I wouldn't mind seeing a close-up of him.

Sorry, already rolled and in the safe.
 
Nice score. The top Franklin is a '63. I can't tell what mintmark though.

If you want a close-up, hold Ctrl and scroll up with the mouse.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
joad said:
Diver_Down said:
Nice cull! What is the date on the third Frankie from the top. The field looks very clean. I wouldn't mind seeing a close-up of him.

Sorry, already rolled and in the safe.

There were 2 Franklins that were basically uncirculated.
 
Very nice. That is more 90%s than ive seen all year.
 
real nice find, that's a lot of bennies
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom