What's new

Finally Two Coins at Coinstar

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,903
Reaction score
14,176
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walking by I noticed coins in the reject tray which is a rare sight for me.
One from Canada and one from Singapore..
Thanks again for looking
 

Attachments

  • 65260839-1DF3-432F-A31A-A9445285F02B.webp
    65260839-1DF3-432F-A31A-A9445285F02B.webp
    435.3 KB · Views: 72
  • A6547553-93E8-420E-8989-CCF5EAB07531.webp
    A6547553-93E8-420E-8989-CCF5EAB07531.webp
    290.6 KB · Views: 60
Nice finds! I have not seen a coin from Singapore. Congrats!
 
Nice finds! I have not seen a coin from Singapore. Congrats!
Thanks again..
I was surprised to see coins in the back of the dark tray
 
Congrats Bill, I know what you mean, guessing the employees are cleaning-out the reject trays!
 
Congrats Bill, I know what you mean, guessing the employees are cleaning-out the reject trays!
Thanks Again.this coinstar rejection tray is in dark area and I was surprised to see coins.
Yes I’m sure the employees check often also
 
Got a guy at work who checks that tray every morning. Coolest thing, Coinstar rejects silver coins, and he's come up with a few.
 
Got a guy at work who checks that tray every morning. Coolest thing, Coinstar rejects silver coins, and he's come up with a few.
Thanks again
The machine is in a aisle where the back of the rejection tray is very dark.
I finally found something there after many many visits
Take care
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom