What's new

Finally

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally broke into the 1800's coin wise after been in a two year slump. I have not been able to go far the last four years because of my son being born. I went back to the 1700's log home that i have been detecting lately and got a 1890 IH, old axe head, some kind of suspender clip/clamp, a small dish that looks to have some gold guilt, junk/maybe silver plated ring,and a piece of small spoon. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1079.webp
    DSCN1079.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCN1081.webp
    DSCN1081.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCN1083.webp
    DSCN1083.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 30
Nice ! site is improving.
Unless I'm looking at the wrong place your "Small Dish" looks like a Pocket watch Back
 
I didn't even think about that..
 
texjim, that's why we keep old dudes like Jeff around!
 
Jeff there is some design on the out side of it.
 
NICE OLD KENTUCKY AXE HEAD . DANG SUSPENDER BUCKLE IS HUGE AND I THINK YOU HAVE A OLE WATCH CASE , COOL FINDS.
 
Like the IH! And just never know about some of this stuff, Nice to have some sharp wise eyes around...:thumbsup:
 
Dido on the wise eyes. I love Indian Head Cents!
 
Congrats on the IHP. :occasion14: Glad to here your able to get out and hunt some distant sites.
 
I finally broke into the 1800's coin wise after been in a two year slump. I have not been able to go far the last four years because of my son being born. I went back to the 1700's log home that i have been detecting lately and got a 1890 IH, old axe head, some kind of suspender clip/clamp, a small dish that looks to have some gold guilt, junk/maybe silver plated ring,and a piece of small spoon. Thanks for looking

Smart move detecting on private land.
I don't think Jeff left you anything else in Schuylkill County. :laughing7:
Just say'in.

Good luck!

I'm off to a hike. Tip on an old swimming hole. Laterz.
 
Jeff has pretty much left the parks empty like a desert. lmao
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom