jewelerdave
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2007
- Messages
- 850
- Reaction score
- 98
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
wow, after a year of searching and going though over $300,000 in halves. I finaly got a %40 76 bicent half.
In a hand roll of all things, the rest were skunks. Thanks whoever that was.
now I just need the BU version...maybe next year?and I still cant find a 64 proof.
That and a few odd proofs and most of the silver proofs and I will have been able to fulfill my goal of filling a Dansco album from Circulation finds only!
Has anyone on the forum been able to do that? or is getting close?
In a hand roll of all things, the rest were skunks. Thanks whoever that was.
now I just need the BU version...maybe next year?and I still cant find a 64 proof.
That and a few odd proofs and most of the silver proofs and I will have been able to fulfill my goal of filling a Dansco album from Circulation finds only!
Has anyone on the forum been able to do that? or is getting close?
Upvote
0







