What's new

Find at a very old school site.

Mitzki5

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Very cool token I found. Looks to be pre 1908. Any info would be great. Found a little info online.
 

Attachments

  • 1442266284469.webp
    1442266284469.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 1442266297749.webp
    1442266297749.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Upvote 18
I wish I could help you on that one.Let us know what you found online.
 
Sailor Jean (John Krohn) embarked on a walk around the US pushing his wheelbarrow sort of thing, and had these made up to sell along the way. There are several writeups on his story, but the easiest for me to find is: Display Token Records - All States

John in the Great 208
 
That's a cool token :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom