B Ben Long Tenderfoot Joined Mar 10, 2013 Messages 7 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2013 #1 I got a susan b anthony in my backyard 1979 p, the odd thing that in "in God We Trust" the trust is "Trus" I have the image with the loope below can someone help me figure why this is.. Thanks for your help in Advance Upvote 2
I got a susan b anthony in my backyard 1979 p, the odd thing that in "in God We Trust" the trust is "Trus" I have the image with the loope below can someone help me figure why this is.. Thanks for your help in Advance
Erving Hero Member Joined Apr 27, 2013 Messages 554 Reaction score 428 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 8, 2013 #2 In the second pic with the loup, you can see a faint T in trust. Might be a weak strike?
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2013 #3 Nice find with (or without) the T Ben.
jarocki Sr. Member Joined May 27, 2013 Messages 354 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Location Evansville, IN Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2013 #4 Nice
minersmoss Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 40 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Location Sedro-Woolley, Skagit Co. , Pacific NW. , Wa Detector(s) used MineLab Equinox 800, MineLab X-Terra 705 Gold pack , Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Compass Magnum 420 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2013 #5 I can also see the faint outline of the "T" in your second picture.