Find Spartacus53 and win nuttin

You have 7 said:
minergirl, your homework is to read all of them, then you know what you're dealing with :laughing7:H

hotzone, still off there buddy.

Another hint: Look for who you think would be an imp, or a class clown

Not really a good clue, everyone is smiling in these pictures

Last edited:
Well, I'm quite sure about pic 2 #19 and I guessing pic 3 #5 then?

1969 20. Looks like spock.

Old you are good, still have one right, but you know which one now :laughing7:

Hotzone, I like to keep things light and have a little fun. Correction, have a lot of fun :tongue3:

hot zone, check olddiggers answer, he has one right. You will have to use the process of elimination, but you may still get it :thumbsup: I did not confirm which he had right, but check his replies

Note: in the 1969 pic, I am standing in the last row

Hint: Hot, you got one number right and it does not repeat

3,19,21. I keep digging pulltabs.

and keep getting one right too. You should chip in with minergirl on a lottery ticket.

You'll have a better chance of winning :laughing7:

Trust me in the first photo, I had a problem finding me and I was there :laughing9:

Ok Spartacus, I think I got it narrowed down

1969= #15
1970= #19
1971= #4

Well ace350, you have 2 out of 3 right.. Way to go :thumbsup: Again, I will not confirm the second correct pic yet :tongue3:

Time to go out and hit Lake Wright for a while and get some battery money :laughing7:

Spartacus,

I didn't choose Pic 3..#4 on purpose...only 'cause that one looks like an old boyfriend...:)...So if Ace350 is right, then his Avatar would be quite Appropriate! Haha Just kidding...BTW...you have 2 more posts until you hit 8000.

MinerGirl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back