Find Spartacus53 and win nuttin

Spartacus,
Go to Target or Walmart and get The package 4 pack of rechargable AA batteries with a charger.
It is only around $20.00 and will save you alot of $$ in the long run.
you can recharge them like 1000 times.
I went with the Energizer batterys and charger and they work great!
I did eventually pick up an additional 4 pack of rechargables for $10 just to have as a backup or for an all day hunt.
They last at least 4 hours on my 350 and I always change them out when the battery bar gets to 1/2 charge because I read a couple of posts about losing coil depth when it gets to less than half charge which is no big deal to me because I won't have to buy new batteries for it for at least another 5 yrs. By that time I will have something newer and better.

Ok, my new guess is:

pic 1 # 13
pic 2 # 19
pic 3 # 4

Last edited:
Vibes, you know that you did have a leg up on the competition to begin with, but still got Pic #1 wrong.

The good thing is that you got all the rest right :thumbsup:

minergirl, I may have looked like your ex boyfriend, but I am 100's of time better, and I have references too :laughing9:

OK, only pic #1 is left and I appreciated your playing along. Again, I am standing in the very top row :tongue3:

Vibes, you know that you did have a leg up on the competition to begin with, but still got Pic #1 wrong.

The good thing is that you got all the rest right :thumbsup:

minergirl, I may have looked like your ex boyfriend, but I am 100's of time better, and I have references too :laughing9:

OK, only pic #1 is left and I appreciated your playing along. Again, I am standing in the very top row :tongue3:

Spart, how u figure I have a "leg up?"...ok in 1969 you are 42.

You've seen some of my younger pictures before, although not these ones, so I thought you might have a slight advantage.

Anyway, pic #1 is still open.. I am standing in the last row close to center, and a bit hard to see. :tongue3:

No vibes, picture #1 has not been identified yet, so you have the best shot at it :thumbsup:

I am standing in the last row, just off center. You just have to figure go left, or right :tongue3:

Spartacus,

That wouldn't be such a hard feat...Haha And I'm not sure "Copy and Paste" references count...:)

Ok...Pic. 1...You're the one thats part of the Tree...:)...IDK

Congrats on 8000 posts!

MinerGirl

Winner, winner, chicken diner.. Way to go Vibes..

To all: Again thank you for playing along, I hope you enjoyed the challenge.

Vibes, you know you're always my #1 :headbang: Too bad you weren't closer, we'd have a rip detecting together. But since you're out of reach I'm hoping that ace350 replies to my pm later. :laughing7:

P.S. minergirl, I'm still available for a limited time, so if you act quickly, and now..... :laughing9:

I never use copy and paste as I am most capable of writing multiple reference letters :laughing7:
8,000 posts is nothing, it shows I have no life :tongue3: But there are some really great old classic threads I've posted in the past. Now those too were the days

Again, thank you all for your participation :hello2:

Last edited:
Good Job Vibes...and Thanks for Ending this! Haha...I was getting Dizzy...:)

Spartacus...Thats Funny...It almost sounds like a K-Mart "Blue Light" special...:) This was alot of fun. Nice Pics by the way...Its fun to go down Memory Lane.

MinerGirl

I agree with MinerGirl...it was fun:)

Ahhh...thanks for the #1 ranking. you made me blush. But you do realize that I would kick your arse MD'ing, right? :tongue3:

I'm hoping to FINALLY get out and hunt this weekend. I have 30 acres to myself w/ a house built during the civil war on it. OR I might hit the beach...or both. I need my fix...STAT

I agree... that was a fun challenge.
Thanks Spartacus

Vibes, I believe that you would beat me in metal detecting... Then again, I have no problem with that, I'll just provide all day entertainment :laughing7: I'll bet that you will go home with a stomach ache from laughing all day. Yes, I can do that without breaking a sweat too :laughing7:

minergirl, a blue light special, huh :icon_scratch: Well, I can say that I have to look up to that blue light special, but I am fun :tongue3:

Thanks ace350, I'll call you too!!!

The funniest part is that vibes probably picked out my picture quicker than I did :laughing9:

You threw me off with way too cool for sunglasses and class clown. More like Lon Chaney, the man with a thousand faces.

You threw me off with way too cool for sunglasses and class clown. More like Lon Chaney, the man with a thousand faces.

If you only knew... Actually, there are several people all working under my nickname. How else could one almost post 24/7 :laughing7: Truth be told, I never wore, or will were glasses. Then again, I never wore a hat, or gloves in the winter until I started working outside all night...

I'm glad you enjoyed the post. I sent this link to several of my childhood friends and they were loving it too. Like minergirl said, it was a nice trip down memory lane. Funny thing is that I was checking on one thing and I saw my old camp had a website. Well, several clicks later, I had a post :laughing7:

I have to see if I can still get my own personal page. I have 100's of funny stories from those 3 years alone

Vibes, the funny thing about it, I was put in the back on purpose. I should have been sitting with my buddy Peter Lopez #52 sitting in the 1st row. I had to avoid being seen that day by the camp director, Sgt Wells. He was an ex-marine and didn't want anyone to have long hair. My hair was tied in a ponytail and stuck under my Kerchief :laughing7: Every time it was announced that he would visit a camp, I would make myself scarce and my hair back in a ponytail. I have to find a good picture from 69, my hair in the front was to my chest..

Thanks, Spartacus I was on a roll there for a while, but was getting really tired from a long day. Again, thanks for the challenge. :thumbsup:

I thought my dowsing would work for sure. Must have been the brass plumb. Should have used a pendulum made from bronze to find spart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back