FINDING GOLD EVERYWHERE at Historic Gold Mine

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
We've all heard this before but it is true.
The best place to find gold is where gold has been found before!
This historic gold mine has produced gold for the last 152 years. Today we fire up the highbanker and start working a rich gold deposit that the Oldtimers left behind. Every single test pan on this mining claim shows gold.
At some point in time, I really want to do a small commercial operation here. Here are a few pictures of the days digs.
The video link is attached also towards the bottom.
Snapshot_2118.PNG
Snapshot_2093.PNG
Snapshot_2079.PNG

Last edited:
Upvote 8
OP
OP
W

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Man-O-man you got my ole ticker pumping like crazy !!:hello2::hello2::hello2: wish I had some of that ole pzz & Vinger that I used to have in younger years ! Great video as usual !! Good Luck on your Op. !
Hehe, oh man Russ you fire me up too! Seriously, I'm grininn over here! This life is short my friend and I keep trying to force myself to get out and dig every chance I get. With that being said, I think right now would be a good time to head up to the lode mine and do some metal detecting. Thanks for the inspiration over the years.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Back when , I heard people saying , I'm going to do this or that when I retire............... For myself I said ,Why wait until I retire ?I went out while I could do it and aford to do it and I'm glad I did it back then because I would have never been able to do it after I retired! Keep at it for as long as you can and you'll NEVER regret doing so ! GOOD LUCK :occasion14::occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread