Not open for further replies.
architecad said:
Art got your answer already for me.

Arch

I'm sorry, where did art got your answer already for you,
I missed it?

architecad said:
Art

Did you take the Carl's test? and you left without collect the money? Come on!! :o

Arch

art did not take Carl's test, art did not pass Carl's test,
art is not owed nor did he earn the $25,000 he is
continually begging for.
Art wandering around in a parking lot with a
RangerTell by himself does not qualify as passing
Carl's double blind test!
Your dream world is getting very
booooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrring!

~pronghorn~
continually begging for.
I guess that Randi’s Educational Foundation (http://www.randi.org/site/) has a big flaw that needs corrected...All you skeptics seem to suffer from Lack of Reading Comprehension..Art

http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/exam/Dace_amazing3.htm
. Even scientists themselves, it turns out, are no match for the diabolical paranormalists. Only skeptics, educated by James “Amazing” Randi and other magicians, are capable of spotting the tricks of the trade. “Scientists are easily fooled,” explained Randi, “because they think they know.” But only skeptics really know.

aarthrj3811 said:
~pronghorn~
continually begging for.
I guess that Randi’s Educational Foundation (http://www.randi.org/site/) has a big flaw that needs corrected...All you skeptics seem to suffer from Lack of Reading Comprehension..Art

. Even scientists themselves, it turns out, are no match for the diabolical paranormalists. Only skeptics, educated by James “Amazing” Randi and other magicians, are capable of spotting the tricks of the trade. “Scientists are easily fooled,” explained Randi, “because they think they know.” But only skeptics really know.

Your linked page doesn't exist.

aarthrj3811 said:
~pronghorn~
continually begging for.

What did you say? All you skeptics seem to suffer from Lack of Reading Comprehension SUPER FUNNY. Those guys talk only one language and they have a problem with their native language, Waoooo Shame of you Skeptics!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

architecad said:
What did you say? All you skeptics seem to suffer from Lack of Reading Comprehension SUPER FUNNY. Those guys talk only one language and they have a problem with their native language, Waoooo Shame of you Skeptics!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

More #12. You keep proving that you are your own best "skeptic." Keep up the good work!

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

Arch---

architecad said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
When I asked you how you knew it was gold, you mentioned an acid test kit.
How do you test micro gold with that? Do you rub a microscopic particle of gold on your test stone, or what?
I have read many times about people thinking they found gold, but it was not. So how do you know?

You can always use the methods used by gold prospectors for over a century..Crush the stone, pour in a little mercury, stir it a little, put in a bowl and burn the mercury off with 90% nitric acid..Warning..please do not do this experiment unless you know how to safely handle these two products.
The easiest way to check for gold would be with your LRL or a baited set of dowsing Rods..Art

I use gold test by Kellyco

Arch

That's interesting. What is in their test, and how is it applied?

You keep saying that you are only here to help others. So, help others by explaining the procedure for using this gold test method.

:sign13:

EE THr said:
Arch---

architecad said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
How do you test micro gold with that? Do you rub a microscopic particle of gold on your test stone, or what?
I have read many times about people thinking they found gold, but it was not. So how do you know?

You can always use the methods used by gold prospectors for over a century..Crush the stone, pour in a little mercury, stir it a little, put in a bowl and burn the mercury off with 90% nitric acid..Warning..please do not do this experiment unless you know how to safely handle these two products.
The easiest way to check for gold would be with your LRL or a baited set of dowsing Rods..Art

Arch

You keep saying that you are only here to help others. So, help others by explaining the procedure for using this gold test method.

I didn't say that I'm the only one to helps others. I think you need help from everybody here. You're not good! :o

Arch

architecad said:
EE THr said:
Arch---

architecad said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Arch

I didn't say that I'm the only one to helps others. I think you need help from everybody here. You're not good! :o

Arch

I didn't say that you did.

Now you are trying to change the subject to me again. When will you ever learn?

You keep saying that the jonly reason you are here is to help others. So, help others by explaining the procedure for using your gold test.

8)

Here you go EE..Just be careful when you read the instructions..Lack of reading comprehension can be dangerest when your playing with the big boy's toys..but first you will have to go treasure hunting to find something to test..

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/accessories/Scales+Gold-tester.htm
Test Kits for Gold - Silver - Diamonds
Gold Test Kits
Pro Gold Test Kit
This is one of our best selling Pro Gold Test kits that will accurately test for 10K, 14K and 18K gold items. Packaged in a beautiful and functional wooden box, the Pro gold test kit features three test needles [10k, 14k and 18k], testing acids [10k, 14k and 18k] and a touch-stone. Easy to use!
Retail Price $55.00
SALE $49.99
Cat# 1459-GTK8

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
Arch---

architecad said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Arch

Arch

I didn't say that you did.

Now you are trying to change the subject to me again. When will you ever learn?

You keep saying that the jonly reason you are here is to help others. So, help others by explaining the procedure for using your gold test.

8)

The only way I can help you is giving you recommendation about go to the Doctor or psychiatrist. You're not good!! I'm not the only one in this forum to say this comment. Seriously!!

Again

Everybody here caught you already in your many falsehoods. If you said about the use of lemon to test gold, that's your problem. I use Kellyco gold kit but that is not the issue. I'm not emotional but observer about your behavior. Everybody here, in some manner, don't like you because the way you're. I'm honest with you. You're an old man of 65. Make your mind. Keep busy attending your grandchild rather than arguing with user about MFD. California has many reason to re- build its economy. Maybe you can be useful there because your thoughts, ideas, criticism and skepticism are not useful at all in this forum.

Arch

aarthrj3811 said:
Here you go EE..Just be careful when you read the instructions..Lack of reading comprehension can be dangerest when your playing with the big boy's toys..but first you will have to go treasure hunting to find something to test..

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/accessories/Scales+Gold-tester.htm
Test Kits for Gold - Silver - Diamonds
Gold Test Kits
Pro Gold Test Kit
This is one of our best selling Pro Gold Test kits that will accurately test for 10K, 14K and 18K gold items. Packaged in a beautiful and functional wooden box, the Pro gold test kit features three test needles [10k, 14k and 18k], testing acids [10k, 14k and 18k] and a touch-stone. Easy to use!
Retail Price $55.00
SALE $49.99
Cat# 1459-GTK8

But, what I asked about was Arch's technique to use the kit, not a cut-and-paste from a catalog.

Hint: You can't test Arch's alleged "micro gold" with a touch stone.

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud
These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

EE THr said:
The only falsehoods are yours, like this one right here---

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Everybody here caught you already in your many falsehoods. If you said about the use of lemon to test gold, that's your problem. I use Kellyco gold kit but that is not the issue. I'm not emotional but observer about your behavior. Everybody here, in some manner, don't like you because the way you're. I'm honest with you. You're an old man of 65. Make your mind. Keep busy attending your grandchild rather than arguing with user about MFD. California has many reason to re- build its economy. Maybe you can be useful there because your thoughts, ideas, criticism and skepticism are not useful at all in this forum.

Arch

And once again, you try to make me the topic subject, rather than face reality.

I'm not the topic of this, or any other thread, in this (LRL) section.

You have no need to worry about me. Just the discussion.

You made a statement about something I supposedly said, but your statement was false. And now you can't admit it. So you want to change the subject to attacking me. This isn't my first rodeo, Arch. That won't work. Did you ever consider apologizing for making that false statement? Otherwise, it won't just go away. It stays stuck in front of you, and you will just have to live with it.

:nono:

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.

Arch

Of course you can't post the quote, because there isn't any. You simply made that up.

So, to avoid admitting to your fabrication, you are trying to change the subject over to me.

Sorry, that won't get you out of your spot as an exposed pretender.

Is it also in your constitution that you should make up falshoods? Oh, that's right, I forgot---you are an LRL promoter, so that's just what you do! I shouldn't have needed to ask!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Arch

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:

Arch

You made a statement about something I supposedly said, but your statement was false. And now you can't admit it. So you want to change the subject to attacking me. This isn't my first rodeo, Arch. That won't work. Did you ever consider apologizing for making that false statement? Otherwise, it won't just go away. It stays stuck in front of you, and you will just have to live with it.

Arch

Of course you can't post the quote, because there isn't any. You simply made that up.

So, to avoid admitting to your fabrication, you are trying to change the subject over to me.

Is it also in your constitution that you should make up falshoods? Oh, that's right, I forgot---you are an LRL promoter, so that's just what you do! I shouldn't have needed to ask!

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr said:

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:

Arch

Arch

If you want evidence about the comments of the use of lemon in your gold test you have to show first evidence of all falsehood that you have said about us. Meanwhile:

stop to use lemon to test your gold, use this;

Arch :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Attachments

• DSCF3110.JPG
    DSCF3110.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 153
As your title for this topic says, "Finding stone with gold in everywhere," you seem to think that every rock contains gold.

Not only should people like to know if you actually tested it to determine your claim that "find gold everywhere," but I'm sure everyone would be interested in your technique for testing for "micro gold."

However since all you want to do, according to your "constitution," is talk about finding lots of treasure with LRLs and MFDs, it appears that you won't share your gold testing methods; even though you claim that the only reason you post here is to "help others."

So that looks like another of your falsehoods.

architecad said:
If you want evidence about the comments of the use of lemon in your gold test you have to show first evidence of all falsehood that you have said about us.

Once again, Arch, you have it backwards. You seem to have a lot backwards, in fact. Is that why you asked about ....................? Are you the one who is backwards with that? Hmmmmm.

Anyway, You know that I didn't ask what kit you used.

I asked about your technique for using it to test for "micro gold." It says on the label to first file it down. Do you actually try to file micro gold? Or do you try to rub a tiny speck of micro gold on a testing stone?

How do you do it?

:coffee2:

EE THr said:
architecad said:
If you want evidence about the comments of the use of lemon in your gold test you have to show first evidence of all falsehood that you have said about us.

Once again, Arch, you have it backwards. You seem to have a lot backwards, in fact. Is that why you asked about ....................? Are you the one who is backwards with that? Hmmmmm.

Anyway, You know that I didn't ask what kit you used.

I asked about your technique for using it to test for "micro gold." It says on the label to first file it down. Do you actually try to file micro gold? Or do you try to rub a tiny speck of micro gold on a testing stone?

How do you do it?

:coffee2:

Stop to use Lemon. Use my kit!! :laughing9: :laughing9:

Arch

SWR said:
"Finding stone with gold in everywhere" is not only bad grammar, it is also an alibi most dowsers use for failure

And who speak good English in this forum? :dontknow: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR said:
"Finding stone with gold in everywhere" is not only bad grammar, it is also an alibi most dowsers use for failure

And who speak good English in this forum? :dontknow: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

Certainly not you! :::chortles:::

Between your bold and colored fonts, terrible grammar and personality of a dead trout.... it is getting very hard to pull-out anything worthwhile or intelligent from your posts :dontknow:

Well, If my grammar is terrible is for the following reasons;

1. I grew in Florida State.
2. I worked in West Palm Beach with Rednecks
3. I spend too much time with you and EE in this forum!!

So,.....Let's party with bad grammar and rednecks!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

architecad said:
SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR said:

Arch

Certainly not you! :::chortles:::

Between your bold and colored fonts, terrible grammar and personality of a dead trout.... it is getting very hard to pull-out anything worthwhile or intelligent from your posts :dontknow:

Well, If my grammar is terrible is for the following reasons;

1. I grew in Florida State.
2. I worked in West Palm Beach with Rednecks
3. I spend too much time with you and EE in this forum!!

So,.....Let's party with bad grammar and rednecks!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

You claim to have grown up in the U.S., yet you still can't speak English, and you hate this country so much that you want it's economy to collapse?

I believe that less than I believe that you find rocks with gold in them everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back