What's new

Finds 2012: 1 Pound of gold and four pounds of silver

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello:
My dream is finding 5 pounds of gold in one year.
I'm sorry my friends of weight the silver: I imagined the first time and now the weight is 4,87 Pounds= 2213g
In fact, my finds 2012 are anything for me, nevertheless you told, it's great finds. I'm sorry those finds are little finds.

Finds 2012: 1 Pound of gold and four pounds of silver.wmv - YouTube

With those finds, i'm poor man:laughing7:
Thank you for watching and i wish you happy hunting.
Regards Hamid
 

Attachments

  • B.webp
    B.webp
    137.2 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
Wow ! I'm wishing to find any gold. Awesome. HH
 
I love your can do attitude!
 
Hamid, do you have a job, or do you just metal detect for a living. Why do you say you are poor?
 
Hamid, if anyone can find 5 pounds of gold in a year, it's you!
 
Wow!!! Congrats on a killer year, you got the Midas touch.
 
احسنت يا حميد .افكر ان احول بحثي على شاطئ البحر.
 
No words are good enough....so ill just say WOW.....& if you ever need a hunting partner....pick me....lol!
 
I just finished your video, I really want to move to the beach now.

Better luck next year Hamid :hello:
 
That is astounding. Nice video and lots of treasure. Hope you have another good year.
 
That's a super year for anyone Hamid!! Good luck in 2013. WTG, Quindy.
 
Well Done- very nice finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom