What's new

Finds at old home site

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a old farm house and found a few things. A old cap gun, 4 rings the rim from a pocket watch, Jewerly thing looks like it could be part of a ear ring and $1.00 in clad and the usually junk. Thanks for looking Matt
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0676.webp
    DSCF0676.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 527
Upvote 0
I like that eagle. Would like to see closer up pics of the rings. Hit that site some more, you might find the rest of the cap gun. Probably other cool stuff there too.

HH
Rusted
 
Nice finds

Any of the rings gold or silver

HH Jer
 
not positive, but the eagle looks like the one that Swarovski optics uses, is it a pin or necklace piece? any thing on the back? thanks for sharing and hh
 
I can not find any marking on the rings. The eagle was a neglace. Yes I want to get back there this weekend and hunt some. My niece move in there about 2 months ago and now they bought another farm house so she is moving she hope the closing on the other place will be at the end of the month. So I need to hit this place again and then I have another old place to hunt this spring....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom