What's new

Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5/8/10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big1011Guy
  • Start date Start date
B

Big1011Guy

Guest
Claudia and I headed to Bolivar Peninsula on Sat. 5/8/10 for what was going to be a morning hunt. We ended up hunting for 7 hours. Claudia hasn't hunted in a couple of weeks cause she got bit by a recluse spider on her little finger on her left hand a couple of weeks ago. Damn those little spiders can do alot of damage. She is OK now with a little indentation on her finger from where the doctor cleaned the bite out. This hunt was our Mother's Day Present to each other, ( yea, I have been called a Mother on several occasions). Bolivar is still spitting out rusty nails and other things from the damage done by Ike as our pictures will show you. We got some much needed exercise and did our part to help clean up Bolivar Peninsula.
I have always wanted a Dodge Ram Dually and now I have one,LOL.
Guy

Check Out My Online Store At: http://www.zazzle.com/Big1011Guy*
 

Attachments

  • Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 001.webp
    Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 001.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 524
  • Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 002.webp
    Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 002.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 480
  • Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 003.webp
    Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 003.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 514
  • Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 004.webp
    Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 004.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 422
  • Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 001.webp
    Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 001.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 483
  • Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 002.webp
    Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 002.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 478
  • Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 003.webp
    Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 003.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 492
  • Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 001.webp
    Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 001.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 469
  • Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 002.webp
    Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 002.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 471
  • Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 003.webp
    Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 003.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 458
  • Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 004.webp
    Guy\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 004.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 415
  • Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 001.webp
    Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 001.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 453
  • Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 002.webp
    Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 002.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 441
  • Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 003.webp
    Claudia\'s Finds Bolivar Peninsula 5-8-10 003.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 475
Upvote 0
I have GOT to quit complaining about the junk I find! You guys certainly out do me by far. Good job on the cleanup!
 
mumszie said:
I have GOT to quit complaining about the junk I find! You guys certainly out do me by far. Good job on the cleanup!

Thanks for the reply Mumszie. Claudia had to end up using her vacation week to recoup from the spider bite, so we aren't going to be able to come to Florida to do some beach huntin' until October. How are you doing, cause the last time we conversed, you were just getting over a spider bite yourself.
Guy
 
I saw copper pipe there. Where I live its fetching 2.70 a lb. Not a total wast. Some of that stuff musta been deeeep! HH -Joe
 
Wow .. Great job of cleaning out the beach. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Next time through might be a little better with a lot of the junk gone.

HH Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom