What's new

Finds end year 2013.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to all:hello:
I went to the beach and i returned home, because i forgot the scoop, i hunted just a hour, Anyway little gold 18k and silver. I want to finish this day with any gold and i did. here's some pictures, thank you for looking at my finds. Happy new year 2014.
 

Attachments

  • 20131231_205542.webp
    20131231_205542.webp
    196.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 20131231_205637.webp
    20131231_205637.webp
    104.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 20131231_205609.webp
    20131231_205609.webp
    117.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 20131231_205441.webp
    20131231_205441.webp
    183.4 KB · Views: 146
  • 20131231_205531.webp
    20131231_205531.webp
    189.1 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
Nice finds Hamid. A great feeling to find gold on the last day of the year. :icon_thumright:
 
Another great hunt, Hamid!

Beautiful gold ring find!

Happy New Year!

Lorraine
 
Nice gold ring and a great year of treasures found for you. I would like to see that large silver ring when cleaned up. Looks very old. Hope 2014 is an even better year of detecting for you...Stuart
 
Nice score Hamid!wish I could get out there. Enjoyed! Happy New Year!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hamid,

Glad you finished the year with gold and silver.....take care my friend.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom