What's new

finds from 1/16/09 with pics

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
I picked up 4 boxes last friday and got a little rush when I saw a Walker smiling up from a roll ;D



total 4 walkers
2 bens
2 64s
6 40%s
87 d au


14 silver keepers




Seemed nice to start to get a steady supply from my new source and to start finding some walkers and bens again , HH Ed
 

Attachments

  • canon pics 023.webp
    canon pics 023.webp
    204 KB · Views: 270
Upvote 0
Re: finds from 1/16/09

Nice Start! and Great Count!
I got those YELLOW wrappers a couple times from a few different banks, do you know the name of that source?
I dont think it dunbar or Wells Fargo?
My count was terrible. I have been hitting alot better from loose rolls! found a Ben and in a tellers tray saw a 64!
I think those are folks just cashing in!
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

Awesome job bud!!! Man-O-Man that sure is a sweet sight to behold, love to see an ole silver on the end!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

Thanks everyone I am just starting to get a steady supply of boxes from a new bank , the bank that I used for about 9 months or so tried to charge me 17.50 a box ( just say no to fees ) ... so far I have got 10 boxes from them that produced decent numbers ... hopefully these CWI boxes will start to have the keepers that I use to pull out of the Brinks one ... maybe even better ha ....




55 Double DD said:
Nice Start! and Great Count!
I got those YELLOW wrappers a couple times from a few different banks, do you know the name of that source?
I dont think it dunbar or Wells Fargo?
My count was terrible. I have been hitting alot better from loose rolls! found a Ben and in a tellers tray saw a 64!
I think those are folks just cashing in!




Hey 55, the yellow rolls come from CWI ... some people do really good with them and others dont find sh%t ... I guess it is hit or miss just like anything while Crhing ... yeah I have to agree about the loose rolls they usually produce way more keepers ...best of luck , Ed
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

Now thats what I like to see, a walker at the top. WTG
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

Is there a legible date on that walker?
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

HolyDiver said:
Is there a legible date on that walker?



yeah HD , it is a 1944 .. the other 3 are 1942,1939, and a 1943 the Bens were a 51 and 54 ... I took pics with a new camera but they are too big to post and I cant crop them with using paint.... I need to read the instructions and get some practice lol, Ed
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

Scalper said:
HolyDiver said:
Is there a legible date on that walker?



yeah HD , it is a 1944 .. the other 3 are 1942,1939, and a 1943 the Bens were a 51 and 54 ... I took pics with a new camera but they are too big to post and I cant crop them with using paint.... I need to read the instructions and get some practice lol, Ed

Why cant you crop using paint, I do it all of the time. :icon_scratch:
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

love it when the lady shows up, congrats :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

Fantastic box, LOVE those Walkers...congrats on all the silver!
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

That is awesome. I saw a wheatie like that, but a walker ??? :thumbsup:
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

That would have my blood rushing. Awesome find.
 
Re: finds from 1/16/09

TreasureFiend said:
Scalper said:
HolyDiver said:
Is there a legible date on that walker?



yeah HD , it is a 1944 .. the other 3 are 1942,1939, and a 1943 the Bens were a 51 and 54 ... I took pics with a new camera but they are too big to post and I cant crop them with using paint.... I need to read the instructions and get some practice lol, Ed

Why cant you crop using paint, I do it all of the time. :icon_scratch:



The pics were huge in paint I could only crop 1-2 coins at a time ... haha damn as big as they looked they would prolly have weighed around a lb. /each lol... I had to drop the pixel rate way down it was set at 3648x 2736 ... anyways here is some pics and thanks for congrats from everyone HH , Ed
 

Attachments

  • canon coins 014.webp
    canon coins 014.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom