What's new

Finds from a small park about a mile from me.

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never even knew this little 1 acre park existed till I was in a school yard the day before and happened to spot this little 1 acre park on the other side of the school yard fence so I went for it. I managed to conjure up a silver rosie and neat English penny. I never knew the Brit's were minting large cents this far into the 20th century.
 

Attachments

  • May23.1.webp
    May23.1.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 201
  • May23.2.webp
    May23.2.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 199
  • May23.3.webp
    May23.3.webp
    100.6 KB · Views: 192
Nice finds. I think I have a 1967 big penny.
 
canadian large cent, i have one idelntical same year in mint condition awesum find man
 
congrats on finding a new spot Giant....WTG on the silver and big ol English penny, I would of love to see that some out of the ground. nice finds! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds, congrats! :thumbsup:

I've found two of those english one pennies, a 1936 and 1938. The first one I
​
found(the 36') was holed and shot- probably w/ a bb gun. So it was
​
nice to find the 38' in pretty good shape.

Good luck, on your new site.

HH.
 
Nice finds- keep hitting that spot
 
Mike from MI said:
Nice finds. I think I have a 1967 big penny.
I didn't know the English were minting them large cents up until late like that, ya learn something new every day.
 
Nice new spot and coins Giant, If it wasn't for this heat I'd be out detecting. ffd
 
Nice coins, Giant. :icon_thumright: It's nice you have good hunting spots nearby.

Keep digging!
 
Nicely done! :headbang: That penny is in awesome shape! congrats
 
Nice digs Giant. Cool penny and car. Looks like you dug alot of change out there! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom