What's new

Finds from my first 2 hours with the new AT Pro

SDBob

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
43
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE South Dakota
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, CZ5, Tesero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty impressed with my new AT Pro!
Took it out for a couple hours at a local beach/volley ball court.
About 4 buck$ in clad, a silver medallion, small white gold ring, and a toy Sheriffs truck. Ironically, I just retired from the Police Dept. and it's the same vehicle I used as a squad! ???
Little bit of a learning curve as I've been using a Fisher CZ for many years.

Bob
Missouri River 2013 001.webp
 
looks like you were the first one their
good show
 
great work!!!
 
outstanding.gif
Outstanding SDBob!
 
Very nice for 2 hours! I guess I better take my new AT Pro to the beach! Good job! How do you like it compared to your other detectors?
Congrats on your recent retirement! I just retired myself and that's why I finally took up metal detecting! Wanted to for decades...just never got around to it until a month ago. Keep up the good work! Its got to be more fun being a metal detective!
 
Nice work for only 2 hrs and just starting out with a new machine. Congrats.
 
Hey SDBob!! You really learn to use that thing and you will be dangerous!! CONGRATS!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom