What's new

Finds from NJ

Rea1975

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finds from NJ. GW button

Hello all, only my second post but wanted to share some finds from my friends fields. I wanted to post earlier but computers and I don't always get along and am busy with work too. in all I've pulled 24 coins and 31 buttons from this field in 2 weeks time, 1 French liard posted in what is it section with thanks to Iron Patch for telling me what it was. 9 British half pennies. 1 William iii penny I think? 5 George ii farthings, if anybody knows why the one portrait is backwards please let me know. 1 1827 cent. 2 large cents 1799 and ?. 2 half cents 1804 and 1806. 2 capped cents 1796 and ?. 1 nj copper and 2 GW buttons. the second GW to follow when I can upload the picture. Also buckles and lots of iron. This field is turning into a great place.
halfpennies.webp
farthings.webp
farthings2.webp
us coins.webp
buttons.webp
IMG_3588.webp
njcopper.webp
halfcent.webp
gw button.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Holy moley, those are some superb coppers!
 
Some updated pictures, not sure if there is a way to update the thread title to include new pictures

DSC01613.webpDSC01614.webpDSC01618.webpDSC01619.webp
 
Nice finds Rea !
 
Uploaded the wrong picture before, here are the ones I meant to

DSC01622.webpDSC01625.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom