- Joined
- Apr 24, 2010
- Messages
- 13,022
- Reaction score
- 28,184
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Upper Canada 🇨🇦
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
First off, let me clarify by saying… I don’t think this actually was an ‘overflow’ parking lot, but this field is located across the road from a c1832 cemetery.
I thought, “well if there were too many mourners in cars or buggies, then this is where they might have parked.
I spent 1.5hrs here on Monday morning and after only finding a cool looking ‘Oldsmobile’ Radiator Cap, a toasty half penny and a porcelain Alligator (stamped ‘Wade’ England), I realized I must be wrong.

Thanks for looking,
Dave
Attachments
-
20150517_110646_resized.webp41.8 KB · Views: 264 -
20150517_093450_resized.webp57.4 KB · Views: 257 -
20150517_102433_resized.webp62.9 KB · Views: 245 -
20150517_101452_resized.webp44.1 KB · Views: 243 -
20150512_141710_resized.webp72.3 KB · Views: 243 -
20150518_065047_resized.webp32.7 KB · Views: 237 -
20150518_065247_resized.webp27.1 KB · Views: 259 -
20150518_065339_resized.webp24.7 KB · Views: 278 -
20150518_065419_resized.webp28.1 KB · Views: 241 -
20150518_065458_resized.webp35.7 KB · Views: 248 -
20150518_190438_resized.webp112.9 KB · Views: 242
Upvote
34


brain dead sometimes.








