Finds from the past few days...no gold (or silver)

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

It's been real cold, but diggable here in Michigan. I've been working my neighbor's yard, which is quite old, here is what i found

First day:

Old lighter
Waterboy button (any idea of value?)

Second day:

Radiator valve dated 1913
Firestone pressure gauge dated 1910! could have been used on the first car in town 8)
3 cases- one holed (had a string through it ??? ) and one made of aluminum (why?)
4 holed Canadian cents ???
1953 d wheat (only old coin so far )
Coast guard medal (any idea of age?)
and half a buck in clad

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_4306.jpg
    IMG_4306.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_4307.jpg
    IMG_4307.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_4311.jpg
    IMG_4311.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_4312.jpg
    IMG_4312.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 315
Upvote 0
Mighty AP said:
Hey GC, nice finds! Id keep goin back as long as your neighbor lets you! Love that old lighter! :)

I think i have as much time as i want...

He gave me permission to hunt, then, suffered a heart attack. He is in the nursing home indefinetly...keep him in mind please. He was also very ecentric. He took trash and made lawn orniments and the trash dump in the back isn't helping. VERY hard site to work, but starting to pay off.

Thanks

HH
-GC

Love the lighter.

The 3 bullets you found are actually cartridge cases. The aluminum one is probably a CCI Blazer. They use a non reloadable aluminum case.

Attachments

• blazer.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 162
dkw said:
Love the lighter.

The 3 bullets you found are actually cartridge cases. The aluminum one is probably a CCI Blazer. They use a non reloadable aluminum case.

Thanks, i ment to say cases...thanks for the info on the alluminum case...never found one before

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back