What's new

FINDS FROM THE PAST WEEK

P@tch

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
767
Golden Thread
0
Location
mooresville,nc
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer 2, etrac, deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started out with a little hunt with Carolins Tom and Smittyman and their club in Charlotte,nc. Met a lot of members in their club, nice bunch of guys. Found a 56 rosie that day. Sunday had a little hunt with Tom. That's the day he threw a walker at me,but I saved the day with a 48 rosie that I dropped in the high grass and had Tom in stitches groveling looking for it. Monday and Tuesday I went to a house tear down and found a 17 merc. and a 62 rosie. Friday I convinced Tom and Smittyman to go on a road trip and I found the Standing Liberty Quarter. Sunday I found a 25 buffalo. The otjer items include a 1938 Coca-Cola token,2 presidents tokens, some Wheaties,a round ball, marbles ,and other things. Thanks for looking,and as always GL&HH IMG_20150628_073648585.webpIMG_20150629_194431761.webpIMG_20150630_200736304.webpIMG_20150703_091108827.webpIMG_20150705_194441373.webp
 
Upvote 24
Congrats on pulling a nice bunch of keepers. :headbang: A keeper or 2 a day feeds the fire.
 
Great finds Todd. Love that standing liberty. You've been cleaning up. Tom wants a rematch in Whitmire I told him a secret place to hunt next time.
 
that's a nice variety of goods todd, I hear that tom is quite the character to hunt with......oh wait I did hunt w/him and got a penalty of sitting in the truck lol!!
 
BOY THERE TODD WHAT NICE FINDS A STANDING QUARTER AND A SHINY MERCURY DIME . SOUNDS LIKE YOU BEEN VERY BUSY . VANZUTPHEN
 
Todd, is it me or is that a pull tab in the clump of dirt? My eyes are not so great? You found some nice stuff buddy, good work!
 
Yes that's a Rare Pull Tab. When I Turned the plug over there it was in all it's glory. The good coins never are, but pulltabs have to show off!
 
Congrats my man. I am still trying to get over you digging that SLQ right next to me. Ouch, that smarts!

Nice looking pile of loot!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom