What's new

Finds have been slowwwwww!

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been itching to post some cool finds the past few days, trouble is I haven't found anything cool. I need some good lucks guys n gals! I still hit er hard though, Need to keep positive :wink:
 
Told you patience was the name of this game mate, lol. It'll come in time. Remember, if it's not there or it is and you don't walk over it...you won't find it!
How's the house calling going?
 
Dano Sverige said:
Told you patience was the name of this game mate, lol. It'll come in time. Remember, if it's not there or it is and you don't walk over it...you won't find it!
How's the house calling going?

I got permission to do another house the other day and out of the entire yard I got 2 signals and I mean ONLY 2 signals...one was a small piece of sheet metal and the other a 1950 wheatie. Gotta keep at er'
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom