What's new

Finds of late (w/ small half score!)

MauserMan

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Haven't been going at it hard, but still slowly getting some results. Last week I got a really nice 1947 Roosevelt, but, it was the only silver in that box. I got a box of pennies this week, and though I haven't thoroughly checked 'em all yet, it wasn't too bad. I got my two oldest cents to date -a worn 1920, and a 1929. I also got two King George coppers and I think they're pretty neat (I noticed that the '47 one says "Indian Imperator," a title he lost by the time of the '52 coin.)
So, preliminary results from the penny box:
20,
29,
38,
39,
42,
44x4,
45s,
46x2,
46d,
49,
50s,
51,
51d,
53,
56dx2
57dx3
-----23 total, but I bet I missed some (will find later :wink:)

>>> When I was at the bank today ordering my usual dime box, I saw some halves in the teller's tray so I asked for those too. Boy am I glad I did! Out of the 7, six of them were 1966's! That got me pretty pumped.
half score.webp

-So I still have a box of dimes to go through, If I find anything good I'll update this. Will probably pix up another box towards Friday as well.

H.H.
 
Upvote 0
Not bad. That's a nice penny box. Back when I was doing cents, I typically only got about 8 out of a box. :icon_thumleft:
 
Alright, here's the dime update--------
1 worn 1954d,
and 1 nice dirty/"toned" 1961.

I'm glad to have gotten them because they both came towards the end of the box. ;D
 
Nice score MauserMan, love the pics :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Today's update: Box of dimes and $100 of customer wrapped halves. Both produced nothing but clad. I got a '68 CAN. dime but it stuck to a magnet. :(
ehhhh, I hate skunks. Might have to try for AG again tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom