What's new

Finds of the past

JerV3

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
5,720
Reaction score
2,618
Golden Thread
1
Location
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi guys. Here are some artifacts to look at. Wish this snow would melt. I was hunting all winter for the most part until march came.

Good Luck Jer
 

Attachments

  • artifacts 1.webp
    artifacts 1.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,142
Upvote 0
Here's some more
 

Attachments

  • artifacts 2.webp
    artifacts 2.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,103
some more
 

Attachments

  • artifacts 3.webp
    artifacts 3.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,091
some more
 

Attachments

  • artifacts 4.webp
    artifacts 4.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,058
some more
 

Attachments

  • artifacts 5.webp
    artifacts 5.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,060
some more
 

Attachments

  • artifacts 6.webp
    artifacts 6.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,021
some more
 

Attachments

  • artifacts 7.webp
    artifacts 7.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,012
:) Thats some realy nice finds JERDFX,Are any of the stones real in the rings and brochs?HH
 
And finally the last bit of them. Hope you guys enjoy these pics.

HH Jeremy
 

Attachments

  • artifacts 8.webp
    artifacts 8.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 992
Jer, You should Convert your Garage into a Museum. The more Pics you post, the more Envious I am of your Finds. Great Job ;................................; jeff
 
Thanks Guys. Your not the first one to say that to me Jeff. A guy on another forum said if I keep it up I'll need to open up a museum also. None of the rings are real or the brooches. I don't know about the stones in some of them though. I appreciate the replies guys. Looking forward to seeing what you guys turn up this spring.

HH Jer
 
As Bart says in one of your pics, "Right on Dude!"
Nice digs, thanks for sharing!
 
Thats some neat old stuff!
Any idea what the white colored washer with the bar across the center in the first pic is? ( bottom left )
I found one that look identiacal to it. I thought it was something homemade when I found it, but you having one just like it, they were evedently manufactured for something...
 
thats either a curtin or dress weight, leon
 
Nice stuff!!

It would be a bit easier to view those pics if you sized them down just a shade...
 
Jeremy, Awesome finds. It's fun trying to figure each one out. You've kept us Northerners entertained this past month.
I did see grass in my yard this afternoon :) :) :) but the ground is still frozen. :( :( :(
 
Man you guys are great here. I feal the appreciation. Glad it helps stimulate the mind during these tough cold months. I'm starting to get bored myself not being able to go out and do any detecting with this late winter rush that P.A is having right now. Anyhow thanks to you all.

HH Jeremy
 
Killer collection!! My wife said she recognized four of those rings she lost.....and two of those earrings she has the match to. ;D..She said if ya asked which earrings to tell ya it was the two mos valuable ones you have..... :D Like I said....nice collection!! Hope it warms up for ya soon...its been unusally nice all winter here in S.C. Keep up the good work!!

mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom