JerV3
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2005
- Messages
- 5,720
- Reaction score
- 2,618
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Three Rivers
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Upvote
0
I did a search for Dzus Fasteners,,, I didn't find any of this type, but I see how it could work...GrantWA said:Leon and Jeff, that white washer looking thing with the bar across the middle is the female side of a Dzus fastener.? They are used on Aircraft to keep cowlings and such that need to be opened and closed often yet stay secure when closed.? The bar will be made of a spring steel so that it can keep pressure on the notch in the slot of the male part of the fastener to keep it closed.