OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

seger98 said:
Well...........

At least you got out! :thumbsup:

Thanks seger98 for your reply.
I have a good time No Matter what I Find. Getting Exercise and Out of The House, OH YEA!!!!!!!
Guy

ammo_u

Nov 25, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing beats a day of getting out and moving around. Just curious, but do you guys ever find any arrowheads or other artifacts while walking the beaches around Galveston? My Aunt lived in South Padre and oh man did I love fishing in the Gulf....much different than Oklahoma LOL....

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

ammo_u said:
Nothing beats a day of getting out and moving around. Just curious, but do you guys ever find any arrowheads or other artifacts while walking the beaches around Galveston? My Aunt lived in South Padre and oh man did I love fishing in the Gulf....much different than Oklahoma LOL....

Thanks ammo_u for the reply. I haven't found any arrowheads or artifacts, but I Only started Detecting in April 2009, so that's basically when I started "lookin' down" for cool items.
Guy

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

PAULWYO said:
wtg at least you can go out :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

Yea, I hear ya !! I guess Wyoming is Wintry ??? I lived in Anchorage, Alaska for 2 1/2 years and the winters drove me crazy - "Cabin Fever" Does Exist.
The summers were great though, you could mow your grass at 3am (If You Really Wanted To) cause of the Bright Sky.
Guy

ragu

Dec 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Nice bra wire.... At least you found some support during your dig.... :laughing7:

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

ragu said:
Nice bra wire.... At least you found some support during your dig.... :laughing7:

Good One ragu !! and Thanks for your Reply.
Guy

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

Frank1960 said:
if the snow melts enough I am hitting totlots in parks Thursday been a lot of melting so far so hopefully

Thanks Frank1960 for your reply and Good Luck Huntin'.
Guy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread