What's new

finds this week 3/27 with some keepers coming from new source

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Thursday boxes ...'43s Walker and 7 40 %s Fridays boxes '43 Walker , '51 Ben, 8 64s,7 40%s ,2005s and a 1/2 of a magician's coin HH, Ed
 

Attachments

  • march 009.webp
    march 009.webp
    128.5 KB · Views: 249
  • march 004.webp
    march 004.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 232
  • march 005.webp
    march 005.webp
    140.7 KB · Views: 256
Upvote 0
Re: finds this week 3/27

Hey Ed.

That New source is really paying dividends....... :o

Congratulations. :tongue3:

Mojo
 
Re: finds this week 3/27

:thumbsup:
 
Re: finds this week 3/27

coinmojo said:
Hey Ed.

That New source is really paying dividends....... :o

Congratulations. :tongue3:

Mojo


Thanks Mojo, the new source is doing pretty good those are the friday boxes , thursdays boxes are still from my old one that sucks ... damn it took me a few months to be able to order the boxes that I wanted , they were producing about 10 coins a box when I got shut off in Nov. of last year.....anyways hoping for some more of those bright white 64s damn it seems that someone dumped a pile of them, Ed
 
Re: finds this week 3/27

Great boxes Ed! I am still waiting to see what my new source will produce. I am also supplementing with several dimes boxes to keep me in the game. My road trips are great but I can't do them all the time. The gas is cheap now but ware and tare on the vehicle will add up. Hope you keep finding the shining white silver.

Golden Silver
 
Re: finds this week 3/27

Thanks GS , hopefully your new boxes will produce ... yeah I hear you about the road trip wear and tear plus time ( I have cleaned the banks within a 2 hours radius each way )....still trying to pull a 2-3 day bonanaza trip like you do .... yeah as far as those bright white 64s I have hauled in 23 of them in the last couple of weeks I think they came from the same stash imo ... damn I would have like to have bought that bag before it went back ha.... best of luck with your new boxes ,ED
 
Great to see you are finding some good silver Scalper. :thumbsup:
 
Wow, sweet score. I love thoes kind of boxes. :thumbsup:
Last week I found the other side of your coin.
 
Always nice when those Walkers pop up on top of a roll.
HH,
Frank
 
Great new source!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom